Re: [ARSCLIST] Adhesive tape survey

And of course I mistyped a key sentence. Should read:

People SHOULDN'T even have a job dealing with tapes if they're totally ignorant of the subject.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard L. Hess" <arclists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Adhesive tape survey

Thanks, Tom!

As some of you know, I do offer such a course on an irregular basis -- and I have seven alumni presently. I think most (ff not all) felt it was worth it. One attendee suggested it be called a "boot camp"!

I'm considering doing another in the fall - there is info about it on my Web site. It runs three and a half days and includes informal (and usually long) dinner conversations as well as an 8+ hour day.

Cheers,

Richard