[ARSCLIST] Discsox

Hi Folks,

I'm looking into possible alternatives to standard jewel cases for storage of CDs that accompany books and magazines.  The primary reason for deviating from the jewel case was to find a container that would accomodate CD, booklet, traycard &/or cardboard jackets without the necessity of chopping packaging up to make them fit or obscuring packaging with our inventory tags.

So far the best thing I've found is the CD Pro sleeve from M Designs International at discsox.com.

http://discsox.com/cd-dvd-storage-sleeves.htm

Does anyone have experience with this or similar products or opinions about construction or materials used?

Thanks in advance!

Martin Fisher