Re: [ARSCLIST] Libraries disposing of records

This is true,for the most part,but some of these are saleable .I have maybe 125 or so,violin/piano/symphonic ones,and in 2005,I sold off some dupes.I was able to get about $10-15 each,for Toscanini La Scala batwings,and $35-38 for   Wilhelm Bachaus,on Grand Prize Victors.

                                       Roger Kulp

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The fact remains that there are millions of 78s out there which very few people
will ever want, no matter their artistic merit. I've been on the "come and get
it" end of a few discarded collections, and you see the same stuff every time.
I don't even bother looking at single sided Red Seals. To me they're as common
as Al Jolson Deccas.

dl