To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 10:58 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Libraries disposing of records

Well, if it's ANY indicator....

How many Victor Red seals, green and orange label Columbia's , et al.
get listed on Epay and never garner a single bid- not even for 1 cent.

How could one expect to " make a fortune" from these record labels when
those are the conditions which prevail ?
!

BH

b_wichert@xxxxxx 1/5/2007 4:48 PM >>>
...why don't you ship all the 78rpms to Europe (and I speak for
Germany) and you can make a fortune- instead of discarding them ! ! !