Re: [ARSCLIST] 78 rpm transfer is Montreal?

John Black wrote:
Greetings.  A patron has asked about professional transfer of 78 rpm
discs to CD-R in the Montreal area, so I am writing to ask if any such
are known to/recommended by any list members.

Best wishes,

John Desmond Black
Audio-Visual Collections and Services Coordinator
Marvin Duchow Music Library of McGill University
john.black@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.mcgill.ca/music-library/

I don't know about Montreal, but Graham Newton and I are in Toronto (and if it involves CEDARing, I pass that on to Graham anyway).

dl