[ARSCLIST] Record auction closing soon

Happy New Year Everyone,

Just a reminder to our many customers on the ARSC list that our current mail auction is closing on January 12th.  You still have time to get your bids in, but we recommend that you bid by email, fax or phone to insure your bids arrive before the deadline.  Information on our current auction can be found on our website www.thoseoldrecords.com on the "What's New" page.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com