[ARSCLIST] Tower Records

I understand that the Rockville, MD Tower store is being reopened under new ownership.  The rumor I heard (from an employee) is that interests from Everest Records are behind it.

Bernie Solomon, who owns Everest Records, is related to the late Maynard and Seymore Solomon who owned Vanguard, et seq.

Russ Solomon founded Tower and recently expressed an interest in buying the chain post-bankrupcy.

Is Russ Solomon related to the Vanguard/Everest clan?

If this is a development, what is transpiring?

Steve Smolian