Re: [ARSCLIST] laserdisc

If the Theremin doco is the one where he comes to NYC in old age and reunites with Clara Rockmore, it's definitely out on DVD because I own a copy.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] laserdisc

Did "A Great Day in Harlem" ever come out on something other than laserdisc? Ditto the documentary on the Theremin. A lot of interesting stuff was out there if you knew where to look for it.

dl

Francesco Martinelli wrote:
I bought two recently. I am especially interested in jazz titles. cecil taylor's solo concert in Munich never made it to DVD.
FM
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Hodge" <rjhodge@xxxxxxx>