Re: [ARSCLIST] laserdisc

Francesco Martinelli wrote:
Found this on the OyVay and thought I'd share the good advice:
"This is a laserdisc, NOT a DVD. If you put in a DVD player, you will be sorely disappointed! If you don't know what a laserdisc is, you probably don't have a laserdisc player!"
And he doesn't have a good eye for sizes...
FM

A LD will not play on a turntable either - even though it's the right size.

'Tain't funny - I was asked to help someone make that work back when turntables were in vogue.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/