To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Recommended software to make an iPod dump its library to iTunes on a second computer

Thanks Jeff. That one warns about incompatibility with the newest pods.

Anyone try this one:
http://www.sturm.net.nz/website.php?Section=iPod+Programs&Page=SharePod
seems like just the ticket but I'd hate to screw up either the pod or the computer.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Kane" <jeffkane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>