Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Dating LPs ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>
> As a serious classical record collector,of over sixteen years,who came in
after there were no more new classical records,and had learned a lot,I find it
very difficult to beleve you have not seen any of the large volume of
discographical information that is out there,both in print,and online.

Well, I'l never been a serious collector of classical discs...so what
I was thinking of was the equivalent of ADBD for 1900-42 classical
discs...listing dates where possible (presumably Columbia and Victor,
possibly Brunswick [except where they used overseas recordings]) and
the handful of small-record issues of the teens and early twenties).
I've been able to find sketchy (annual) data for Victor Red Seal
series, and have accumulated enough Co Masterworks to relate numbers
to matrix numbers, but beyond that it becomes difficult...