Re: [ARSCLIST] Dating LPs ?

That session was also the last for Mercury Living Presence, as defined as any remnants of the original team. Made in San Antonio in 1967. Harold Lawrence produced and Bob Eberenz engineered. Reissued on CD (which sounds better than the LP, in my opinion) in the late 1990's.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Fitzgerald" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Dating LPs ?

At 02:37 PM 12/17/2006, you wrote:
I would like to be able to take the label and catalog number of an
LP like a favorite of mine, (Mercury MS90488 Rodrigo: Concierto Andaluz,
Concierto de Aranjuez - Romeros), and be presented with the information I
seek.

The Schwann LP Record Catalog has the Rodrigo as a New Listing in the May 1968 issue. Is that close enough for you?

Mike

mike at jazzdiscography.com
www.jazzdiscography.com