Re: [ARSCLIST] InSearchOf: Batch Editor to REVERSE WAV files

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Newest Sony Soundforge will do batches, too. I don't have it but I think the
manual is online. I
> know it will do batch sample-rate-conversion, do not know about batch-reverse.

Does this thread relate to playing sound files backwards (which might be
needed if one played a four-track tape on a commercial stereo deck...?)
...or playing it forward but "upside down" (i.e. inverting the wave
form and playing THAT...?!)

Steven C. Barr
(Note that if the former is true, it should be able to settle a number
of controversies per "secret messages" on Beatles LP's...)