Re: [ARSCLIST] The ways CD's and DVD's can fail.

A high quality DVDR written at 1X is superior to a high quality CD-R written
at 52X. Be careful with generalities. Many DVDR playability issues are
unrelated to the media or writer, and are caused by the failure of old
players to recognize a DVDR disc because of obsolete firmware.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.