Re: [ARSCLIST] Boxes for Mini Discs

Andy,

If you do price out custom boxes, don't fail to mention that some others out here in ARSC-land might also be interested...

Andy
Friends,

I know this is not archival format, but I've got thousands of field
recordings on MiniDiscs used by our News Department.  We used to get
some very nice storage boxes from Light Impressions but they no longer
make them.  I'd like to get boxes made for MD rather than the ones  made
for standard 3.5" computer floppy discs.

Any suggestions?

Andy Lanset, Archivist
WNYC New York Public Radio
1 Centre Street 26th Floor