Re: [ARSCLIST] Gargantuan, free classical 78s collection.

Roger maybe meant to write "I'm NOT sure you know what you are doing!" In
either case we really do welcome donations of 78s and LPs. I suspect it will
not be long before major CD collections will be offered as donations as
well.

We do not have any plans to sell the discs, we want to build a permanent
archive for research and listening. I believe we have enough room to double
our modest collection. Our storage space for the 78s is on ground level and
is environmentally controlled.

David Day