Re: [ARSCLIST] Phono story on You Tbe

In a message dated 11/10/2006 12:02:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sternth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What is  really exciting are the new releases from Dust To Digital,
including the  Bussard documentary Desperate Man Blues DVD!!!
I bought the Australian  release a year or so ago, being of little faith
that it would ever be  issued in the USA   This is VERY worthy
of your support - give  'em for Christmas.......
Also a Shape Note cd, a compilation of rare  recordings from Joe Bussard
(from the documentary, plus others), a string  bass collection, and a
field recordings collection (don't see details, but  it's listed at
cduniverse).
Best wishes,  Thomas.

I agree. I was just going to post this when I saw Thomas' post. The new  DtoD
products are due before Christmas.

Steve Ramm