[ARSCLIST] Bidder Request Show

Howdy from Texas!

I wanted to alert you ARSClisters to the upcoming VRA 40 Bidder Request Show, as hosted by the 3 Stooges: Dismuke, Brian and yours truly.

Just like last time, this Internet broadcast will feature requests from Nauck bidders and Radio Dismuke listeners. All the records we will be playing are for sale in our current auction. You will also hear sparkling commentary on the records, the business, the hobby and anything else we wish to discuss. We may even have a special guest!

If you have any requests, email the lot numbers to me before tomorrow. (If you care to submit bids in the current auction closing Saturday, November 11, you may view the catalog at www.78rpm.com and send your bids by email.)

Here is the broadcast schedule for various time zones:

Saturday November 4, 2006

North American Listeners
Noon - Eastern Time
11:00 AM - Central Time
10:00 AM - Mountain Time
9:00 AM - Pacific Time
International Listeners
5:00 PM - GMT

Sunday November 5, 2006

North American Listeners
8:00 PM - Eastern Time
7:00 PM - Central Time
6:00 PM - Mountain Time
5:00 PM - Pacific Time
International Listeners
1:00 AM Monday - GMT

Friday November 10, 2006

North American Listeners
9:00 PM - Eastern Time
8:00 PM - Central Time
7:00 PM - Mountain Time
6:00 PM - Pacific Time
International Listeners
2:00 AM Saturday - GMT

Saturday November 11, 2006

North American Listeners
Noon - Eastern Time
11:00 AM - Central Time
10:00 AM - Mountain Time
9:00 AM- Pacific Time
International Listeners
5:00 PM - GMT

Note that this is one show, repeated on four different days so that everyone will have an opportunity to tune in. Also be advised that the complete show will run 4-6 hours, so be sure to set aside sufficient time to hear all the fascinating recordings we will be discussing and playing.

The broadcast will be carried on the Radio Dismuke streams on both the Live365 and LoudCity networks. It is easiest to catch the program at LoudCity. All you have to do is click this <http://loudcity.com/station/440.aspx>LoudCity link, and hit the Tune In button.

Alternately, you can create a free user account on <http://www.live365.com>L<http://www.live365.com>ive 365. It is not necessary for you to purchase a VIP membership to listen to the show - a simple FREE membership will be sufficient. While Live 365 does NOT have a history of using member email addresses for spam, if you are concerned about giving an email address when setting up your account, you might want to get a free address from Hotmail or Yahoo.

If you have any difficulties at all, go to <http://RadioDismuke.com>www.RadioDismuke.com; do not contact Nauck's, as we aren't involved with the technical side of this event.

If you listen to the show, we want your feedback
Please email us at <mailto:nauck@xxxxxxxxx>nauck@xxxxxxxxx, and let us know where you live, which broadcast(s) you tuned in to and what you thought of the program. All comments are appreciated, and will help us to better plan future programs. Thanks for tuning in!

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, TX  77389