Re: [ARSCLIST] message delivery

Anyone else having intermittent delivery problems with messages
from this list and 78-L? Entire auction lists are failing to get to me, like
the last 3 from Mikrokosmos (even when I was standing in Peter's office
watching him send the last one to me).

dl

I've had quite a lot of ARSC posts ending up in my spam folder. Not sure why. I keep marking them as "not spam", but I keep seeing them making their way there.

-Matt Sohn