Re: [ARSCLIST] The Incompetence at ENHS

WFMU is so good that I bought a T-shirt. Highly recommended for content, personalities and sound.

Roger and Allison Kulp wrote:
Isn't that what Jerry is doing with his radio show ?
WFMU has millions of listeners all over the world.Ask
Mac,who does "The Antique Phonograph Music Show",or
Rex,who does "Fool's Paradise",or "Mr.Fine Wine",who
does "Downtown Soulville",or look at thier fundraising
logs! More people would hear them there,than on some
obscure little web site aimed at scholars.
Roger Kulp

--- Mike Loughlin <mikel78_rpm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mr. Smolian,The Edison Recordings are free from
copyright. I have been posting them for years. So far no 110 years old or
older performers or songwriters have complained. Mr. Edison and the
artists that are on the recordings have been smiling down on me for years
for making them available.

Regards,
Mike Loughlin