Re: [ARSCLIST] The Incompetence at ENHS

Mike Loughlin wrote:

www.mikerocklin.com

In the fall of 2001 I secured a grant... etc etc etc.

It is interesting to note that the web site listed in this message responds that it is no longer available.

I'm not sure that this kind of "dirty linen" complaint belongs on the ARSC list.

There are always two sides to every story and without input from the other side, this must be discarded... we are not arbitrators or mediators for this kind of gripe.

As a list moderator, I got sucked into mediating such a complaint a short time ago, only to ultimately find that it involved the princely sum of $5 and wasted a lot of my time. As did happen in this case, the complainent posted his grievance on a few related mail lists and solicited the readers to get involved.

We would all be well advised to let Mr. Loughlin hire a legal mouthpiece to fight his battles for him.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.