To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 6:24 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Recommended CD-R's

Hi,

I would appreciate recommendations on what type or make and model (if
applicable) of CD-R blanks that (1) have shown the least reliability problems batch
to batch, (2) have higher expected lifetimes and (3) lack high-contrast or
raised graphics on them (which tend to telescope through the paper labels I
sometimes use).

Thanks in advance for your experience.

Jim Long
Telex/EV