[ARSCLIST] More information of "stereo" Ellingtons

I have just heard back from my friend who has the quasi-stereo Ellingtons
that we were discussing a week or two ago. He says:

There are least 2 reissues of the stereo version of the 1932 recordings.
Natasha Imports STEREO REFLECTIONS ni-4016.  The other is the RCA Ellington
Centennial, which I highly recommend.

He has offered to burn me a copy if I decide I want one. If anyone is
interested, let me know off-list.

Best regards,

-Larry