[Table of Contents]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[ARSCLIST] replacement AC cord

I've just acquired a TEAC 4010, but it is missing the power cord. It is not a kind typically used today. This receptacle on the back of the unit for this one is rectangular, 2 knife-blade non-polarized. Is there a name for this kind of power cord? I have not found one at the electronic parts outlet. What should I be looking for?
Joe Salerno
Industrial Video Services
PO Box 273405
Houston Texas 77277-3405

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents]