Re: [ARSCLIST] Tape Baking Question

Hi Kevin

The Lighter fluid is Ronsonol lighter fluid - Excellent for removing labels,
tar, grease and oil stains (so the bottle says), plus lighting cigarettes!
It's the kind you put in a Zippo lighter!  It contains Naphtha.

The archial splicing tape is light blue in colour (color) and is made by
Quantergy I think.  The last time I purchased it was through A/V Burlingtion
but there are other places you  get it, like Quantergy itself.
http://www.burlington-av.com/
The person I dealt with at Burlington was Grant, he was always very helpful.

Cheers
Marie
Sorry, I can't remember the model # off hand.
--
Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant

Quoting Ganesh.Irelan@xxxxxxxx: