Re: [ARSCLIST] Are we at the end of the road musically??

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Olhsson" <olh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> In fact I wouldn't look to recordings at all but rather to live performance
which is where virtually every other musical revolution has come from. Speaking
as someone who experienced the James Brown band during the mid '60s, I sincerely
believe younger generations haven't the slightest idea how powerful live music
can be relative to anything ever recorded. There's a lot more to music than
fashion.

Especially considering the extent that music of the XXI Jahrhundert
depends on the rhythmic "groove" perfected by James Brown...!