Re: [ARSCLIST] e-mail lists in general--was: email courtesy and apologies to Tom.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>
> Would this be a good time to bring up the possibility of making this a message
board, again ?

Well, message boards seem to draw a lot fewer (and, from what I can tell,
mostly younger?) "listeners"...possibly because the users, as I understand
it, have to specifically go looking for it/them, as opposed to the inherent
simplicity of e-mail (one only has to open one's e-mail program and click
on "Receive Messages" or some such...)