Re: [ARSCLIST] Warsaw Concerto / STINSON SLP 38 / SCHWANN Catalog

Hello Robert,
Does BELFER have any of the Stinson LP's - 26, 38, 45 49, 68, 72, 75, 89 ??
Thanks, Thomas.

Robert Hodge wrote:

I've never seen the film, but I'm aware that many prints were cut ,
especially for televised showings.. The piece could easily have been
used in it's entirety as intermission , entre act, exit or walk in
music. Most if not all television prints are missing these segments .

I could see the studio recording the entire piece of music to make
mixing and interpolation in the picture more easily accomplished. It
would have fit on a single 1000' roll of film. Reproduction through a sound reader with a sound gate and without a
rotary stabliser would account for the flutter. I doubt very much that a
commercial studio recording would have been OK'd for issue with the
flutter element.

My 2 bits...

Bob Hodge

Robert Hodge,