Re: [ARSCLIST] [78-l (et al)] ^ Re: Sticky goop on jewel cases

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I'm trying to figure how answers to this question started appearing on
78-L when I
> posted it only to ARSClist..just in case anyone else is wondering about
answers to
> which there hadn't been a question.
>
> I'm also trying to figure how Tom Fine answered a posting I sent ARSClist
when I have
> yet to see it on my screen. Strange things are happening.

1) There is a major overlap between the set of all 78-L listeners and
the set of all ARSCLIST listeners. I would guess that one of the dual-list
listeners cross-posted...either intentionally or otherwise?

2) E-mail lists, like everything else in life, don't always work perfectly
(thus Murphy's Law, accident insurance, usw.). When list headquarters
puts a list post out into cyberspace, it then bounces around the Internet
(sometimes stopping for a rest?) until it finally arrives at its digital
destination. I recently received a couple of my own ARSCLIST posts that
had been hiding in cyberspace for about 48 hours...!

3) Strange things ALWAYS happen...in fact, if no strange things were
happening, that in and of itself would be a VERY strange thing!