  From: David Seubert
  To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 12:43 PM
  Subject: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Newsletter 112 deadline

  Deadlines for the next ARSC Newsletter are rapidly approaching.

  Advertising: Oct 1. Please contact Martin Fisher if you would like to
  advertise: wmfisher@xxxxxxxxx
  Copy: Oct 10. Please send any submissions to me. If you have submission
  ideas and you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact me.

  Thanks,
  David

  --
  David Seubert, Curator