Re: [ARSCLIST] On the beaten 8-track...

I'll second that opinion ! I use it with my Zenith Transoceanic receiver
for shortwave while in the car too.

Absolutely perfect for the car!

Bob Hodge

>>> david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx 9/26/2006 3:21 PM >>>
--- "Wasserman, Robert A - WHS"
<Robert.Wasserman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Some of us, or at least I, currently drives a car with a cassette
> player, and there will probably be one in the next used car I buy.
> Has
> anyone had any luck with the cassette insert adapters for use with
> IPOD's or portable cd players?

I have a Magnavox portable CD player with a cassette adapter.
It works quite well.  You'd think that the head-to-head
interface wouldn't produce very good sound, but the quality
obtained with it is remarkably better than that obtained
from playing a cassette.

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx