Re: [ARSCLIST] "All hail the analogue revolution..."

--- David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "Catch a Pickled Herring" (parody on Catch a Falling Star) was also
> on
> Kapp..not sure if it appeared on 78 here.

Wow, one I don't have!  :-)  Stan once told me I had more of
his records than he did.  He said his favorite album was
"Stan and Doug Yust Go Nuts at Christmas" because it paid
for his daughter's braces.

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx