[ARSCLIST] Audio Catalogue - Titta Ruffo

I've written of this before, but realize that those with interest (and broadband) are welcome to a real version of what I call an audio catalogue. It is of the Italian baritone, Titta Ruffo and can be downloaded without charge from
http://rapidshare.de/files/24935902/ruffo.zip

This is an 'easy listening' version of all of his recordings taking only 97 MB. On DVD-ROM and CD-ROM it is accompanied by a less edited copy in high-rate MP3; on the DVD-ROM, the less edited files are also available in WAV.

Already on the WWW are the four CD-ROMs surveying opera from Bulgaria:
  http://www.ucis.pitt.edu/opera/

Comments are welcome, but my purpose here is only to indicate the advantage of having not only the 'card file' information but immediate access to the processed recordings. From there, the researcher can seek better source material as needed, though for some purposes the low-rate, lossy files will suffice.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/