Re: [ARSCLIST] ^ Letter on British Copyright Term Extension

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 Dnjchi@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 9/14/2006 9:28:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> lyaa071@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> Could  somebody please get me an imitrex and a  lawyer...
>
> Good thing Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Paul didn't hold eternal  copyrights.

Can you imagine if they did and since we have all of these churches
claiming to be the true inheritors of "God's Word" and all of the
different translations and all of the different interpretations...
Well maybe the "Supreme" court could resolve many issues that have been causing us
concern for many years!

Karl