Re: [ARSCLIST] ^ Looking for a word

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Friedman" <disquod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Nah, too short! You need something shorter and more to the point, like
> "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch".
>
> I think we'd better stop this before someone without a sense of humor
starts
> complaining. :)

I know a large number of "short and to the point" words...however,
common dencency and the policies of the current Bush administration
make it impossible to go into further detail...!

Steven C. Barr
(To keep this on topic, the shortest title that appeared on any
phonorecord is probably "I" [recorded by Don Cornell on Coral]).