Re: [ARSCLIST] Looking for a word

Scratching my head here wondering why you would ever need to pronounce that
on the air. Reading train schedules?

I once knew a woman from Wales who was one of the relatively few who had
been brought up monolingually on Welsh. She couldn't understand why people
had such problems pronouncing it. She said it was merely a string of words
all said together, then pronounced it for me. My main thought then was how
to wipe the spittle off my face without being rude.

-L