Re: [ARSCLIST] Non-RIAA preamp

----- Original Message -----
From: "Parker Dinkins" <parker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.mcmlv.org/Archive/HiFi/Heath_AR15.pdf#search=%22Heathkit%20AR-15%
> 22 and it is on the multiplex board. Interesting!

Schematic I got...in the manual! However, reading it is a challenge for
my aging eyes...and understanding it is even more of a challenge,
calling for knowledge I may have once had...! My heyday of understanding
schematics was back in the day of 6BE6's and such...I knew why there
were cathode resistors and screen bypass capacitors...?!