To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:29 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] RealAudio to WAV

Hi list,
I have a piece of audio that unfortunately only exists in RealAudio format which I need to incorporate into a restoration which is otherwise WAV. I saw some RealAudio to mp3 conversions applications, but does anyone have a suggestion on how to transfer RealAudio to WAV with minimal further harm to the file.

David Rice
Archivist
Democracy Now!
87 Lafayette St.