[ARSCLIST] This Week's eBay stuff

This week's bulletin is late but finally posted.  The auctions close Thursday evening.

78s. I've listed 4 Simon Barer 12", Sousa really conducting the Philadelphia Police Band record,  a few picture labels, a rare "Devil" label to go with your Angels,  and a rare Brubeck and Seeger

45s.  There is the Gates on Peach, a group of colored vinyl promo records, 6 Frebergs, a Chet Atkins EP on red label, over 20 Beach Boys  items, 9 Bowie, 7 picture sleeve sound tracks, a couple of unusual Elvis and some other pop and rock.

LPs. There are 5 NPR broadcast opera boxed sets.  Some are the only recordings of those works that I've been able to trace.

Steve Smolian