Re: [ARSCLIST] Early stereo LPs: subject to mononuclearosis?

Someone else will know more details, but early stereo records used a 1 mil stylus, and the new stereo used a smaller one, .5 or .7. It wasn't until the larger mono stlyii went out of fashion that the mono warning was dropped. But yes, you got the essence in your last line.

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689