Re: [ARSCLIST] FOX HOLLOW folk LP's

At 8/20/2006 06:26 PM, Thomas Stern wrote:
Can someone supply track lists for volume V and VI of the privately issued FOX HOLLOW lp's?
And, were there any issued beyond Volume 7? If so, I'd like track listings for those also. Many Thanks!

I have the same gap in my set, between the first four LPs (1967 - 1969) and Volume VII (1972). Is it possible that Volumes V and VI were actually the two Biograph "Fox Hollow 10th Anniversary Albums," BLP 12051 and BLP 12052?

Considering that Joe Hickerson was a regular at that festival, it seems almost certain that the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress would have a complete run of Fox Hollow LPs. A quick e-mail to them should produce a definitive answer.

Please let us know what you learn about this.

John Ross