Re: [ARSCLIST] help needed regarding sputnik documentary

I assume you don't want any of the plethora of rock/R&B/calypso records made at the time about Sputnik/satellites.How about industrial propaganda records ?
  Roger Kulp

Allinaday@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Hello All,
I am a 40 year veteran documentary producer making a special for PBS TV for
next year, the 50th anniversary of the Sputnik. I am looking for radio
archives from the 19571958 that might have any recording of public reactions, news
reports, or any other sound information regarding Sputnik and the reaction
of Americans to it -- hearings, news reports, anything. Does anyone have
any suggestions as to what libraries, archives, or collectors, I could contact
to see what they might have?

Thank you in advance for your help,
David Hoffman
_www.thehoffmancollection.com_ (http://www.thehoffmancollection.com)