Re: [ARSCLIST] IASA Conference in Mexico (re: Kurt Nauck's concerns)

Dear ARSC-list members,

The IASA Board has been monitoring the developments in Mexico City.  We
will reconfirm with our Mexican hosts and provide details to both the ARSC
and  IASA lists.  Reports in the Canadian press have indicated that the
protests, though large, have been peacefull and friendly.  The Board had
hoped that the election results would have been clearer.  We will keep you
informed.

Richard GreenIASA President