Re: [ARSCLIST] Recall: [ARSCLIST] LP RECORD STORAGE

There are email providers ,such as http://www.bigstring.com/ ,who provide this service.
  Roger Kulp

Lou Judson <loujudson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  I recall it ;-) But what I wonder is why people want to get their
emails back - as far as I know it is not possible to recall an email,
once it is sent it is sent!

What means these "recall" messages?

Lou Judson ? Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689