[ARSCLIST] Lotz-Liste-23

The new Lotz-Liste-23, many illustrations in color, has been delivered by the printer. Details can also be viewed online at:
< http://www.lotz-verlag.de/mail_auction.html>.
Regular bidders will be mailed a complimentary copy. New bidders may purchase a copy for 10 Euro or 10 dollars (to be refunded against successful bids). Up for auction are 10" and 12" shellac discs, mostly European pressings (as well: a handful of cylinders, phono cards, gramophone needle tins and even a few LPs and CDs). You will discover a wide range of items: Queen Mary and Adolf Hitler, Elvis Presley and Irene Abendroth, Klezmer and Charlie's Nazi propaganda orchestra, Scaremberg on 14" Fonotipia and Benny Goodman on 12" Radio Free Europe vinyl, Simplex recording blanks, plenty of European jazz rarissima, Simon Goldberg and Alfred Gruenfeld, Zulu Jive and a Singing Saw, US Jazz on Soviet pressings and Henry Hall on Chinese pressing, strange early acoustic European labels galore, Cantorial and Hawaiian, La Paloma sung in Russian and Jurjev reciting Lermontov, Ragtime and Cakewalk, John Henry's Wireless Elephant and Trixie Smith on John R. T. Davies' Poydras, movie and stage personalities, British dance bands and Gypsy guitars, Marlene Dietrich and Fernandel.... Instead of a label gallery we have provided some links within the lists. Deadline is October 1st, but you are invited to send your bids NOW as we do not reveal bids until after the auction is closed.
While visiting our site you may also consider looking at our books, the most recent addition being the "German Hot Discography" (which includes a free CD).
<http://www.lotz-verlag.de/books.html>

Dr Rainer E. Lotz
c/o Birgit-Lotz-Verlag
Jean Paul Str.6, 53173 Bonn, Germany
Tel: 0049-228-352808
Fax: 0049-228-365142
Web: http://www.lotz-verlag.de

Please note: Our Spam filter eliminates all mails which are not specific in the subject header about what the content of your email is.
Bitte beachten: Unser Spamfilter entsorgt alle Mails, deren Bezugszeile nicht den Inhalt eindeutig beschreibt.