Re: [ARSCLIST] LP RECORD STORAGE

They cost $56.95 each at this point and are each supposed to hold 100 LPs. I actually squeeze more than that into mine, around 2200 LPs in 18 units. Most are over 20 years old, have survived 5 moves while loaded with LPs and still look like furniture. Everything else I tried fell apart after a few years or  a couple moves.

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051    http://www.hyperback.com