To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 7:29 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] LP RECORD STORAGE

Does anyone have advice on obtaining record storage for LPs?, maybe similar to those that appear in the liner notes to DOWN IN THE BASEMENT: JOE BUSSARDS' TREASURE TROVE OF VINGAGE 78'S?. I've seen these wooden type of units, but i don't know where i could get them. I'm on a limited budget and i live in the Los Angeles area. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Rod