Re: [ARSCLIST] Thin tape decay

Thanks. Logic based on experience is pretty reliable.

By the way, I used a Number, not an umber, of them... typo!

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Aug 2, 2006, at 10:38 AM, Robert Hodge wrote:

Thanks Lou! Your logic makes sense.

This was the first time I've encountered 180 minute cassettes and never used 120's personally.

Bob
loujudson@xxxxxxx 8/2/2006 11:57 AM >>>
I used to use a umber of 180 cassettes to record 3 hour long radio
programs - they always returned level at about -15 to -20 from normal