Re: [ARSCLIST] bargain du jour

Well I don't know what happened to the beginning of my reply. Here it is again.

Of course, this was not always the case. Jessie Mae Hemphill, who just died this week, played guitar. So did Elizabeth Cotton. But you're right. There weren't that many.

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
Arvada, CO
www.avocadoproductions.com