Re: [ARSCLIST] Test of e-beam scanning as is selectively used on U.S. mail

Media Sciences published a detailed report on this issue in the July 2002
issue of "medialine". We concluded that such radiation had little effect on
CD-ROM and CD-R discs. It is at http://www.mscience.com/radiate.html on our
web site.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.